Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dec 18th: Just a few things I saw today

1. A man with no hands eating popcorn
2. A dead puppy lying on the side of the road - on its back.
3. Dozens and dozens of dust covered combat boots also on the side of the road.
4. My CNG driver get out and attack a younger man who was trying to sell me a copy of Bill Clintons autobiography
5. An exposed wound about the size of a medium cheese pizza on a women's abdomen - exposed to me as a way to wheedle taka out of me (note: the wounds appearance and texture also resembled a medium cheese pizza).
6. A labourer balancing on bamboo, with no safety harness of course, about 7 stories high. I think he was painting?
7. A man get hit by a motorcycle and then getting up and brushing himself off (OK, that was actually three days ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment